• NESTLE® CERELAC® Infant Cereals with iRON+ WHEAT & DATE PIECES 400g Tin for your baby from 8 months
• A nutritious and convenient wheat based infant cereal with milk powder
• Fortified with iRON+ which helps support brain and cognitive development
• Contains BL and immunonutrients (A, C, D and Zinc) to support your baby’s immune system
• Made from 100% natural grain and easily digestible
• Helps your baby adapt easily to a thicker food texture
NESTLE® CERELAC® Infant Cereals with iRON+ WHEAT & DATE PIECES 400g Tin, a delicious and nutritious wheat based cereal with milk powder for your baby from 8 months. Fortified with iRON+ which helps to support healthy brain and cognitive development. Contains BL and immunonutrients (A, C, D and Zinc) to support your baby’s immune system. Made from 100% natural grain and easily digestible. A convenient and nutritious way to slowly introduce thicker textures and fruit pieces. When your baby is this age, they’re ready to try new textures for the first time, which is why we’ve developed a baby food cereal just for their little tummies. Slowly making it a part of their diet will encourage them to enjoy new experiences with food.
Dried Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour, Caramel, Corn Flake, Sucrose, Palm Olein, Date Syrup, Date, Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sugar Syrup, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture, Minerals & Vitamins.
Contains Gluten and Milk.
• Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thouroughly clean.
• Boil clean water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 150ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl.
• Add 50g or 9 level tablespoons of CERELAC.
• Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
• Do not keep unfinished portions.
|Nutritional Values||Per Meal||Per 100 g|
|Linoleic Acid (mg)||750||1500|
|αLinolenic Acid (mg)||75||150|
|Dietary fibers (g)||1||2|
|Minerals (Ash) (g)||1.25||2.5|
|Vitamn A (μgRE)||200||400|
|Vitamin D (μgD)||2.5||5|
|Vitamin E (mgTE)||1.5||3|
|Vitamin K1 (μg)||16.5||33|
|Vitamin C (mg)||32.5||65|
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||0.45||0.9|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.15||0.3|
|Folic acid (μg)||17.5||17.5|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||1||2|
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months. Consult your doctor for advice on when to introduce complementary foods to your baby. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of complementary foods.