The toddler stage is an amazing time when your child starts exploring the world around him and grasping new possibilities. Giving your child proper nutrition during this period to support his growing needs is crucial for his development today and throughout his life.
NAN® OPTIPRO® 3 is a growing-up milk designed for toddlers 1-3 years old. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – OPTIPRO, 2’FL, and BL Probiotic that support your child’s healthy development, helping you provide a strong foundation for his or her future health.
• OPTIPRO® is an optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount of proteins needed for your toddler’s optimal growth.
• 2’FL is an Oligosaccharide that helps support immunity.
• BL Probiotic is a naturally active probiotic that helps support your baby’s healthy defence system.
With more than 150 years of expertise, Nestlé has been relentlessly pioneering research and innovation in early childhood nutrition. Benefiting from Nestlé's advanced research for children's lifelong health, NAN is your ally in continuously nourishing your child's every possible.
Skimmed Milk (From Cow’s Milk), Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey Permeate (from Cow’s Milk), Maltodextrin, Whey Powder (from Cow’s Milk), Docosahexaenoic Acid (From Tuna Fish), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), 2’-Fucosyllactose, Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Bifidus Culture. Vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Minerals: Calcium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate. Contains Milk, Soy & Fish.
1. Wash your hands carefully
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow it to cool.
4. Strictly follow the feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle, then add powder using only the scope provided, carefully levelling off the extra powder.
5. Make sure the scope is dry and store it back into the can. Close can after each use and store it in a cool and dry place.
6. Stir until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the child.
|Nutritional value||Per 100g of powdered milk feed||Per 100ml of prepared milk formula|
|Linoleic Acid (g)||3.6||0.49|
|A- Linolenic Acid (g)||0.31||0.04|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (mg)||125||16.89|
|Trans Fatty Acid (g)||0.15||0.02|
|Vitamin A (μgre)||460||62.17|
|Vitamin D (μgd)||375||1.68|
|Vitamin E (mgte)||12||1.62|
|Vitamin K (μg)||38||5.14|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1837||260|
|(mcg of retinol)||550||76.6|
|Vitamin D (IU)||360||50|
|(mcg of Vitamin D)||9||1.3|
|Vitamin E (IU)||14.9||2.1|
|(mg of tocopherol)||11||1.53|
|Vitamin K (mcg)||50||7|
|Vitamin C (mg)||90||12.16|
|Vitamin B1 (mg)||0.55||0.07|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||1.3||0.18|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.35||0.05|
|Folic acid (mcg)||100||13.52|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||4||0.54|
|Vitamin B12 (mcg)||1.8||0.24|
Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended during the first 6 months of life followed by the introduction of adequate nutritious complementary foods, along with sustained breastfeeding up to two years of age and beyond.
NAN® OPTIPRO® 3 is not a breast-milk substitute. As babies grow at different rates; seek advice with your health professionals on the appropriate time when your baby should start receiving this product.