Family is not only the small gathering of people living under the same roof, it is also the moments of quality time a child spends with his mother, father and siblings.
Spending time as a family has lots of benefits and positive influence on a child’s personality traits and behaviors.
Here are the top seven advantages of family time:
- It builds self-confidence in a child, thanks to its leisure activities that can make him feel valued and satisfied.
- It promotes a child’s ability to communicate and interact with others, by teaching him family values and developing his feelings of confidence and belonging.
- It gives a child a great opportunity to learn and thrive in a safe environment that supports his abilities to analyze and find solutions to his problems.
- It teaches a child about sharing and cooperating.
- It strengthens the emotional bonding between a child and his mother, father and siblings.
- It helps a child develop healthy eating habits and thus reduce his risk of obesity.
- It develops positive behaviors and prevents a child from aggression, violence and any bad habit that may ruin his life and health.
Above all, remember that quality time spent with family gives a child the lifetime memories that will provide him with enough support to build a family of his own when he grows up. So don’t underestimate the minutes and hours you spend with your child every day, and make sure they are valuable and wonderful by all means!!
Read More: How To Spot Your Kid’s Talent?
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support
Curated content based on your preferences
Learn about various feeding options and what each means for you and your baby
Tailored Practical Tools
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
My First 1000 Days club
Customised notifications, reminders and newsletters
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine. We'll always have something for you.