- Ask about any risk of health problems or complications.
- Ask about any upcoming screenings. Go to Your checklist of antenatal questions for more info.
- Ask about your pregnancy diet. What to eat and what to avoid.
- Ask about pregnancy exercises and how much and what you should do.
- Ask about sex during pregnancy.
- Ask about travelling during pregnancy.
- Ask about beauty products. There may be things to avoid.
- Ask about sun safety during pregnancy.
- Ask about medications while pregnant. Take a list of any you are taking as there could be a few no-no’s.
- Ask about the best antenatal vitamins and supplements.
- Ask about antenatal classes. When do they start and where?
- Ask about pregnancy weight gain. What to expect on the scales and when?
- Ask about gestational diabetes (GDM)
- Ask about safe sleeping positions.
- Ask about common pregnancy symptoms and which ones call for medical attention.
- Ask about your birthing plan and when to start it.
- Ask about delivery options.
- Ask about pelvic floor exercises.
- Ask about a maternity certificate, for when you go on maternity leave, depending on where you live. Find out what you’ll need to do when it comes to organizing maternity leave and maternity pay with our handy checklist.
- Ask about booking in your 12-week scan. See our checklist of Questions to ask at your 12-week scan to get prepared.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support
Curated content based on your preferences
Learn about various feeding options and what each means for you and your baby
Tailored Practical Tools
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
My First 1000 Days club
Customised notifications, reminders and newsletters
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine. We'll always have something for you.