- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ¾ cup (75g) packaged breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 300g boneless fish fillets, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Step by step
21 minsTime total
Combine parmesan, parsley and breadcrumbs in a medium freezer bag; shake to combine.
Whisk egg with a fork in a small bowl; dip fish in egg, allowing excess egg to drip away; place in bag with breadcrumbs to coat; repeat with remaining fish.
Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium high heat; add fish, cook 2-3 minutes per side or until crumbs are golden and fish is cooked through.
- Uncooked crumbed fish can be frozen for up to 1 month. Simply wrap fish in plastic film then place in a freezer bag; remove excess air from bag and seal with tape; label and freeze.
- For a family meal, simply double the quantity of ingredients to feed a family of four.
- Even when fish fillets are labelled ‘boneless’, take care when feeding fish to toddler. When cutting fish into pieces, feel for any bones with your fingertips.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support
Curated content based on your preferences
Learn about various feeding options and what each means for you and your baby
Tailored Practical Tools
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
My First 1000 Days club
Customised notifications, reminders and newsletters
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine. We'll always have something for you.