- Spray oil for cooking
- 150g chicken mince
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 small (70g) carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) salt reduced chicken stock
- 1 cup (250mL) water
- 125g can creamed corn
- 2 tbsp risoni or other tiny pasta
Step by step
25 minsTime total
Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat; spray with oil; add mince and onion, cook until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Add carrot, chicken stock and water; bring to the boil, simmer 5 minutes or until carrot is tender.
Add corn and risoni, simmer a further 10 minutes or until tender.
- For younger babies, place in a food processor or blender, blend until required consistency, according to babies age.
- This makes enough for 3 serves. Divide remaining serves in freezer proof containers and freeze for up to 1 month.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support
Curated content based on your preferences
Learn about various feeding options and what each means for you and your baby
Tailored Practical Tools
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
My First 1000 Days club
Customised notifications, reminders and newsletters
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine. We'll always have something for you.