We believe that breastfeeding is the ideal nutritional start for babies and we fully support the World Health Organization’s recommendation of exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life.
We also recognize that breastfeeding is not always an option for parents. No matter your feeding choice, Nestlé Mom&Me is here to share the latest evidence-based information to ensure you feel supported and confident that you are giving your baby the best possible nutrition.
Baby on the way / in your arms, and worried you don't have a clue? (No one does, shhh.) Check out our checklists to help you win in every aspect of modern parenting.
- How to deal with morning sickness
- How to cope with first trimester anxiety
- First prenatal appointment questions
- Antenatal Testing Questions
- Questions to ask at your 12-week scan
- Working out your birth plan
- Hospital bag checklist
- Signs of labor checklist
- C-sections: What to consider
- C-section recovery checklist
- Pregnancy pains
- How to help baby sleep
- How to bathe a newborn
- How to top and tail a newborn
- Diaper changing routine
- Baby teething tips
- Coping with separation anxiety
- Potty training toddlers
- Baby sleep routine tips
- Baby sign language
- Eco-friendly baby tips
- Toddler sleep problems
- How to deal with toddler tantrums
- Baby’s first steps
- Baby’s first words
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support
Curated content based on your preferences
Learn about various feeding options and what each means for you and your baby
Tailored Practical Tools
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
My First 1000 Days club
Customised notifications, reminders and newsletters
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine. We'll always have something for you.